Saturday, September 25, 2010

Preserving and appreciating history...

The history of the tattoo and tattooing is so vast and far reaching it is impossible to tackle all aspects and angles through a simple blog.  The history of American tattooing is not much easier.  In this blog, I will post pictures of tattoos I've done recently, sometimes with an explanation as to the meaning and reason behind the image, or a brief history of the design.  I will also try to post anecdotes, pictures, quotes, and other interesting items from tattooers, past and present, that I feel reflect my interests in tattooing.  Also, my travels will also be briefly documented here as well.  Thank you for your interest and please email me with any questions.

1 comment:

  1. good start! best wishes to you!
    congratulations!

    Tomás

    ReplyDelete